Tina Laue, L.Ac. AKA Tina Belt, L.Ac.
- Master of Science Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (www.cstcm.edu).
- Certified as a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) (www.nccaom.org).
- Licensed by the State of Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies ( www.dora.state.co.us) to practice acupuncture in Colorado.
- Member of the Acupuncture Association of Colorado and the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Chair for the Public Relations Committee of the AAC (Acupuncture Association of Colorado), 2008-2012
Why did I choose to learn acupuncture?
I have always had an interest in helping people. As a teenager, I loved to try to help my friends solve their problems. In college my undergraduate work was in Child Psychology.
My own healing journey began with chronic fatigue syndrome in 2002. I had been a very “type A personality”, working hard and not eating right. I had a couple of setbacks in my life and BAM – I was down. I couldn’t think and I was exhausted. I got sick frequently and it took a while to get over things.
I started working on recovering my health and as I searched for answers – I found Chinese Medicine. I wanted to find something that would get to the heart of problems I and other people were having. I wanted to be able to fix those problems. I believe that acupuncture and herbal medicine can help to restore balance at a very deep level and I am committed to helping people achieve their health goals. It is so very important that we value our health and do what we can to protect it.
I have treated a wide variety of complaints from general health and well-being, pain, Multiple Sclerosis, nausea during pregnancy, colds and flus, sinus infections, depression, anxiety, poor memory, Parkinson’s Disease, Menopausal symptoms, and incontinence to name a few. I have seen too many people in their late 20′s and early 30′s who have not been paying attention to the signs that things are starting to wear out. Your body is talking to you! If you tell me you are fine, and I take your pulse and it is deep, and soft, and weak, then your body is telling me something very different!! If I look at your tongue and the coating on it is thick and greasy looking, again, I know that something different is going on inside of you.
I would very much like to help prevent people from developing serious illness. Whether you already have some serious issues going on, or you are not feeling as good as you used to… I invite you to see your health from a new point of view.
Good Needles Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
Tina Laue, L.Ac.
Providing Metro Denver Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Healthcare
10200 W. 44th Avenue, Suite 110
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Call 303-881-1971 to “See your health from a new point of view.”